BoreBlitz© Barrel Cleaning Tool .338,.350/.358-.375 Rifle
BoreBlitz© Barrel Cleaning Tool, Simple and effective Pull Through Cleaning System with CLP Oil – , Grey – .338,.350/.358-.375 Rifle
- BoreBlitz (international patent pending) is a gun cleaning device developed a result of input by firearms experts and users worldwide. It is an improvement compared to existing products with clear advantages:
- BoreBlitz is a pull through cleaning device that cleans the barrel and chamber of any firearm fast and effectively in shooting direction, without the need to disassemble the gun. Simply drop the brass weight through the barrel of the unloaded firearm and pull the device through the barrel.
- BoreBlitz offers several key features, compared to other products. It consists of two sponges woven into the textile string, each followed by a rubber ball. The user can utilize cleaning liquids (such as the supplied non-hazardous 3 in1 Cleaner-Lubricant-Protectant “CLP”) to neutralize and absorb powder residues, the most destructive hazard for any barrel. Those residues react with oxygen and cause oxidation. This is one of the main problems for deteriorating accuracy.
- Because of its compact size and easy application, BoreBlitz can be used when it makes the most sense ? at the range or after the hunt. Just pull it through the barrel after your last shot. Ideally when the barrel is still warm (not hot).
- The first and second sponge on BoreBlitz can be used to either double the cleaning process per stroke, or to use two different chemicals, i.e. a more aggressive, ammonia containing copper fouling agent on the first sponge and a neutralizing oil or CLP on the second one.
- Whatever combination of liquids the shooter decides to use with BoreBlitz ? the rubber balls, with their carefully dimensioned pressure contact to the entire barrel surface, will make sure that the barrel is dry and ready to shoot after every pull-through. Without the danger of a different point of impact caused by an “oil-shot”.Frequent cleaning is primarily needed to remove powder residue, preferably right after being used. To remove copper or other bullet jacket materials with abrasive metal brushes is needed after a few hundred rounds (or less with high speed-high cartridges). It is effective only in combination with more aggressive, ammonia containing copper fouling detaching agents and may make sighting in necessary.BoreBlitz materials (including sponge and rubber balls) are chemical-resistant and can be cleaned with warm soap water when changing oils/solvents or for general cleaning.Effective, smart and gentle barrel cleaning!